Saturday, February 11, 2012

C4T 1

I was assigned Manaiakalani's Blog for my EDM 310 C4T assignment. Here are two of Manaiakalani's blog posts that I commented on.

C4T#1 Post#1
Got a blog? Make a book.

The Teacher printed up blog posts and had them printed up and published into books. She created them for friends as a gift as they were closing one chapter of their life and opening another chapter. This is what I posted to her blog: Manaiakalani

Hi, my name is Melissa Harrison and I am an Elementary Education major at The University of South Alabama. I have been assigned to your blog and I am very interested in reading your posts. I think creating a book from a blog is a great idea. What a great gift idea for that special friend or family member!

C4T#1 Post#2
Generations of Bloggers


The teacher has had the privilege to work with her two daughters, son-in-law, and husband on several different workshops that have to do with blogging. Her daughters are teachers and they are working together to share different experiences with Blogging, and lessons that they have learned along the way. This is what I posted to her blog: Manaiakalani


I agree that Blogging is a possibility for everyone. I am new to the "Blogging World" and am really enjoying seeing the benefits of blogging in the classroom. I think it is great that you were able to work with your daughters!

As of February 11, 2012 She has not commented or emailed me a response

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Melissa, thank you for taking the time to read my blog posts and leave me your thoughts about what I had to share. One of the wonderful things about blogging is that interactions with a post and from a post can happen months or even years after you publish it. So don't be discouraged if you don't receive immediate feedback. It won't always happen overnight, but it WILL happen!

    ReplyDelete