Sunday, March 4, 2012

C4K February


Hi Eric,

Happy belated birthday Eric! Eleven is a great age. I hope you enjoyed your birthday dinner at Famous Dave’s!


Melissa Harrison
Student – University of South Alabama
EDM 310




On Febuary 26, 2012 @ 8:36 pm I left a comment BB


Dear BB,

I really enjoyed reading your blog post about your new hobby! Skateboarding seems like it would be a lot of fun. I loved to skate as a child. I live in Mobile Alabama and one of our local skating rinks has an adult league.

Your blogging pal in Alabama,

Melissa Harrison
Student – University of South Alabama
EDM 310

4 comments:

  1. Missing two.I really do not like it when students don't get comments. Please be sure you do not fail to do the C4K assignments in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a grammar error and re-posted!That is why I deleted the post.

      Delete
  3. Dr. Strange, I sent you an email explaining the situation. I left comments for all of the children. I did not document well for myself. I remember you speaking about this in class. I am making sure to document well now! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete