Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blog Post 11

After watching this video I felt extremely excited about my future as an educator. Watching and listening to the children speaking about technology was so inspiring. I really feel the importance of the use of technology and what it has to offer. As a future educator I plan on incorporating technology into my classroom.



After watching this interview one of the main things that I really liked was the fact that Ms. Cassidy worked really hard to bring technology into her classroom. She tried to learn as much as she could before her students started in her room. I am really impressed with Ms. Cassidy; I hope that one day I will be able to teach like she does. I most defiantly want to incorporate blogging into my future classroom. I also really like the different methods that she uses to help keep her students safe on the web. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, my name is Candace Buzbee. I really enjoyed and completely agree with this post. I am a huge fan of technology and I will be incorporating it into my classes also. I enjoyed reading over your blogs! Keep up the great work!

    Sincerely,
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,
    I really admire your enthusiasm for teaching! However, your post was very short! Be sure to expand on your points that you make. Give examples, be descriptive, and show us that you thought about what you are mentioning, not just in passing but in detail. For example, "As a future educator I plan on incorporating technology into my classroom" is very brief. What did this video have to offer that you might incorporate? How did it relate to the kind of classroom you wish to establish?
    Keep up the good work!
    Carly

    ReplyDelete