Sunday, April 1, 2012

C4K March

On March 4, 2012 @ 9:53pm I commented on Sarah Miller's blog Evaluating Napoleon. I commented:


Hi Sarah,
I am Melissa Harrison and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your post. Although Napoleon was known to some as brilliant, in answering your question I have to go with him being a jerk! He was a dictator and addicted to power.
Sarah's question was do you think Napoleon was brilliant or a jerk?
So far I have not received a comment back from Sarah.


On March 25, 2012 I commented on Kaitlyn #26's blog. She is a 4th grade student in the United Kingdom.
I commented:


Hi, Kaitlyn

My name is Melissa Harrison. I am a student at the University of South Alabama which is located in Mobile Alabama. I enjoyed reading your poem. Do you write poems often? Keep up the good work!
So far I have not received a comment back from Kaitlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment