Saturday, April 21, 2012

C4K April Summary

Yes it's Easter          2:19 on April 1 2012                                 


Hi,
My name is Melissa Harrison and I am a student at University of South Alabama. I am an Elementary and Special Education major. I really enjoyed your post about Easter. My family will be attending Church on Easter morning and having a nice lunch at my grandmother’s house. Also, my two children will be anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Easter bunny! I sure hope they will get lots of candy. Keep up the good work in school and enjoy Easter Sunday!


On April 2nd I received a comment from Lauren and Liana :
Thankyou,
In Australia we recieve chocolate instead to candy from the Easter Bunny. Have a great Easter!
Lauren and Liana
Schools out! Scream and Shout!       8:13 on April 8, 2012
I commented:
I think it is such a neat idea to have a cupcake store to raise money for the schools end of the year graduation and dance. The cupcakes look delicious! I hope you had a wonderful Easter! I look forward to your next post!


Kony 2012 Part II        1:48 on April 12, 2012


I commented:
Thank you so much for posting this video! I hope Joseph Kony will be arrested! What a terrible thing.




All about Revival        10:17pm on April 21,2012


 I commented on Revival's video post about himself



Hi Revival,
My name is Melissa Harrison. I am a student at The University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed watching your video. Great Job! 


No comments:

Post a Comment